Leo Laporte - The Tech Guy: 1891
Note: 0 (Anzahl der Bewertungen: 0)
Migrating media libraries from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Upgrading or fixing an old plasma-screen TV. Troubleshooting an HP all-in-one with a CMOS error. Maintaining 400 or more IoT devices on a network. Disabling "Dynamic QoS" on the Netgear Nighthawk router. Understanding Microsoft's new Dev Channels. Buying used Mac computers. "OK, Google" location lag. Adobe Lightroom compatibility issues. Plus, conversations with Scott Wilkinson and Dick Debartolo.
- Frontier lied about Internet speeds and "ripped off customers," FTC says.
- TurboTax owner Intuit to pay $141 million to customers.
- AI research is a dumpster fire and Google's holding the matches.
- MIMO for ATSC 3.0 | IEEE Journals & Magazine.
- LG C2 77-Inch evo OLED TV (OLED77C2PUA).
- SABRENT USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Lay-Flat Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD
- Ubiquiti | Reddit
- How do I enable or disable the Automatic Dynamic QoS database update on my Nighthawk X4 R7500?
- How to create a bootable installer for macOS - Apple Support
- Introducing Windows Insider Channels | Windows Insider Blog
- Certified Refurbished Products - Apple
- Set your home, work & other location - Android - Google Assistant Help
- Understand & manage your location when you search on Google - Android - Google Search Help
- A list of cameras that can be tethered to Lightroom Classic.
- Capture One photo editing software.
- Luminar 4 | An Old Version Of The Product.
- At The Pepcom "Home Now" Event We Discover Two New & Very Helpful Kitchen Gadgets.
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Scott Wilkinson and Dick DeBartolo
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Show notes and links for this episode are available at: https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy/episodes/1891
Download or subscribe to this show at: https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy